NFTpay offers solutions for minting platforms that enables you to programmatically create fiat checkout flows for all of your minting customers. This solution automatically creates a credit card checkout flow for every project within your preferred interface.
Why use us?
- Expand your customer's reach to support Web2 users that don't have wallets and/or crypto
- NFTpay has solutions that can solve both of these issues
- Speed up the time it takes Web3 users to buy on your platform
- Fiat payments can help significantly when compared to bridging crypto cross-chain or when a user doesn't have easily accessible crypto (such as when a users's Coinbase puts a 24 hour hold on withdrawals.)
- Automatically do this within your own interface
- There is no need for any user to visit NFTpay, this solution can be implelemented right into your system.
- Support both primary and secondary sales of NFTs
- NFTpay can support NFT launches and secondary sales
Examples of how we can support you:
- NFTpay's simple charge solution enables your clients to offer fiat purchases with a built in email wallet which can significantly increase their sales. Expand your client's offering to support Web2 users with the most seamless solution on the market.
- Mint to destination enables you to leverage NFTpay's fiat purchases while leveraging your existing wallet infrastructure such as when you have a built in custodial wallet or non-custodial wallet such as Magic Link or Venly already.
- Purecharge API enables you to leverage NFTpay's fiat purchases while you handle the minting and transfer of the NFT from one user to another. This works particularly well when you have your own custodial set up.
We also support other integrations with API's.
We offer the ability to white label our wallet infrastructure so that you are able to display the NFTs held by an NFTpay user's account. This is great for keeping your users within your platform while leveraging the custodial wallet solutions that NFTpay offers.