Comment on page
In order to use NFTpay, your contract needs to meets these requirements:
- Contract needs to be verified on Etherscan / Polygonscan (or equivalent)
- Contract needs to have a singular mint function such as purchase
- Contract needs to be ready to mint (ie. not paused etc)
- If your production contact is not yet ready, submit your test contract.
- For test contracts ensure the price no more than 0.001 ETH
- The contract should have no limit to the number of NFTs that can be held by a single wallet. If there is a limit, the contract would need to either white list our wallets to hold more than the limit or create a new mint function just for NFTpay
NFTpay acts just like any other buyer of your NFTs, so you'll receive your crypto payment immediately in your smart contract. NFTpay mints NFTs just like an individual buyer.
NFTpay handles and is responsible for any chargebacks. We use top of the line fraud management to reduce the risk of fraud.
Integrating with NFTpay is super simple and only takes two lines of code you can drop into your website.
We typically turnaround your credit card script within 48 hours. As part of our setup we do an audit of your contract to ensure all the technical requirements are met.
If there are missing requirements it may take a little longer to get your script but we'll let you know if there are any issues.
You have full creative control to change the look and feel of the checkout button. We provide a base design that you can use out of the box or change it how you see fit.
We work with any EVM chain such as Ethereum, Fantom, Polygon etc. Solana, Algorand and others are also supported! Check out our website for the full list and if you don't see your blockchain listed, contact us to see if it's supported.
If you change the price, tell us so we can update our systems.